Pipe Bursting Advantages
Pipe bursting is a trenchless method of replacing buried pipelines without the need for a traditional construction trench. "Launching and receiving pits" replace the trench needed by conventional pipe-laying.
For over twenty years, trenchless pipeline replacement by pipe bursting has become an increasingly accepted technique for sewer rehabilitation, which is also now finding application in watermain and other areas. The continued growth of pipe bursting everywhere is based on solid advantages over open cut and other rehabilitation methods.
- The only trenchless technology which replaces pipelines full some size or upsized from original.
- Often dramatically lower costs than open cut. Standard specification, factory made replacement pipes including HDPE, PVC, RPM, FRP, concrete, steel and others.
- Minimal disruption to traffic, business access, homeowner landscaping and public usage of streets and facilities.
- Minimal disruption to homeowners and municipal landscaping.
- Simultaneous manhole replacement provides low cost pits.
TTS personnel were pioneers in pipe bursting as the first system to use anchor chain in trenchless technology. We can work with you in this growing and profitable field and assist in promotion, specification, bidding and planning of projects.
- All TTS Chain Drive equipment is project proven on our own contracts.
- Service from pipe bursting professionals.
- Flexible rent/purchase plans allow you to try before you buy.
- Equipment is available bare or operated.
- TTS Chain Drive pipe bursting equipment offers the lowest cost, best value available - backed by 17 years of successful on-site experience.