UCMC uses TTS Northwest equipment on all of their contracts. Realtime feedback is provided to help make TTS equipment the best available.
- Lines over 30 ft. deep pipe burst and replaced in running sand.
- Replacement pipe installed 5 sizes up from original.
- Proven on Chain Drive projects coast to coast
- At one time, TTS held the world-record for longest pipe bursting pull of 1550 feet, May 1997 in Stockbridge, Mass.
- TTS was the first pipe bursting system to have a 300 ton system available. Their is only one other system that competes
at that level and is not available for purchase, only rented.
- TTS new, certified, and rental pricing is considerably less than competing systems.
All chain is stud link anchor chain, supplied in 90ft. lengths with connecting links, Grade 3 standard. Typical sizes shown below have proven practical and economical. Many other sizes and grades are available. Note that link width determines smallest pipe, which can be replaced.
|RECOMMENDED WITH PULLERS||25||ALL||80,100,200,300||200,300||300|
|Chain size, inches||3/4||1||1 1/2||2||2 1/2|
|Link width, inches||2 5/8||3 9/16||5 3/8||7 3/16||9|
|Link length, inches||4 1/2||6||9||12||15|
|Approximate weight, lbs/ft||5 1/3||9 1/2||21 2/3||37 1/3||58 2/3|
|Proof load, lbs., Grade||347,600||83,600||183,500||318,000||484,000|
|Break load, lbs., Grade 3||68,000||119,500||262,000||454,000||692,000|
TTS-25 SEWER LATERAL PIPE BURSTING SYSTEM
The compact TTS-25 takes full advantage of tough, flexible Chain Drive. The hydraulic puller is mounted vertically in the trench box. The unit may be powered from any suitable equipment source. Lateral or side service replacement by pipe bursting causes minimal disruption to homeowner landscaping and structures.